Postdoctoral researcher (f/m/d) in the field of Cryptography
You are part of the KASTEL Security Research Labs and conduct research as part of the Cryptography and Security group of the Institute of Information Security and Dependability. You will conduct independent research in the field of cryptography while also guiding PhD students. In addition, you will perform teaching duties.
- You have a university degree (Master or equivalent) in computer science or a directly related field, hand have completed an excellent PhD in cryptography.
- In addition, extensive expertise in a specialist subfield, such as secure multiparty computation, secure computation with trusted hardware, or post-quantum cryptography, is required.
- Your research experience is evidenced by excellent publications at recognized international conferences.
- Teaching experience is highly desired.
- Furthermore, an interest in interdisciplinary research is desirable.
- Personally, you are characterized by an independent, structured way of working and a high degree of reliability.
- You also bring initiative and strong communication and teamwork skills.
- The position requires a good command of the English language.
Salary category EG 13, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.
limited for 2 years
Contact person in line-management
For further information, please contact Mr. Willi Geiselmann, email: willi.geiselmann∂kit.edu.